CYBER WEAPONS by INSEC & IBMR¬† a complete Ethical Hacking Workshop!
We all have the same organs in our body, we all have brain but then what is the quality which can make us unique??
May be the behavior or the thinking or the professional designation? NO.
My ans is KNOWLEDGE. This will make you special because it will never get fade with time.
So keeping in mind that we have decided to provide all the knowledge seekers a chance to learn the CORE Ethical Hacking & IT Security with a very very nominal fees. So we have decided to organize an Ethical Hacking Workshop full with surprises and also entertainments.
BRIEF OF ‘CYBER WEAPONS‘- A complete hands on practical training on Ethical Hacking
Ethical Hacking is nowadays a popular word but even few years back people did not have a clue about it. But now this is the best option to make you special and unique.
Its a training from Fundamentals to Advance with all possible practical tests, sessions, discussion & queries. An intensive training which is useful for students as well as professional. The whole content is designed such a way so that it can be fruitful not only for experienced but also for the novice. IBMR & INSEC are jointly organizing the Event.
DATES, TIME, DURATION & ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:
This Ethical Hacking workshop will be a day long event and will be organized on four different dates. So students can enroll for any day among the four.
DATES¬†¬†¬† : 21st, 22nd, 28th & 29th March
TIME¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬† : 11am- 5pm
DURATION¬† : 6 hrs(Half an hour lunch break)
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA : Anyone who is interested to learn Ethical Hacking
¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬† REQUIREMENTS ¬†¬†¬† : Bring Laptops(If possible), Hall Tickets
- INTRODUCTION WITH AWARENESS (HACKING)
- FUNDAMENTALS BY ABHIRUP GUHA & ONE OF HIS STUDENTS / Team Members
- CDTS (CENTRAL DETECTIVE TRAINING SCHOOL) HEAD’S SESSION ON CYBER SECURITY PROBLEMS & REMEDIES, GOVT. RECRUITMENT FOR IT¬† & MANY MORE
- ADVANCED LEVEL OF ETHICAL HACKING BY ABHIRUP GUHA
- GROUP DISCUSSION WITH QUERIES, SCOPES TO SHOW YOUR OWN INVENTION OF HACKING/ ETHICAL HACKING
- A SESSION ON CORPORATE SYSTEM BY DR. MANIGRIB BAG (FACULTY OF IBMR)
- A SHORT TEST ON THE BASIS OF TRAINING(ETHICAL HACKING FUNDAMENTALS & ADVANCE)
- A PERSONALITY DEVELOPMENT SESSION, CV GATHERING & JOB ASSISTANCE ENROLLMENT
- WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT
- CERTIFICATE, WINNER’S PRIZE & DISCOUNT VOUCHER DISTRIBUTION
¬†ETHICAL HACKING SUBJECT MATTERS
- Concept of Hacking, latest threats and 0days.
- Cloud and mobile threats and their forensic techniques.
- Social media penetration testing
- Moving and exploiting through networks
- Network vulnerability testing with nessus toolkit.
- Active passive recon techniques with different tools.
- Metasploit pre and post exploitation techniques hands on
- Apr poisoning with clear text credential extraction.
- Wireless security with LIVE wifi hacking demonstration.
- Virus development techniques and types
- Concept of Virtual private server ( VPS )
- Live XSS attack with zombie creation techniques and VPS implementation.
- Active phishing + JDB exploitation
- Sql injection with pen testing distro
- Badusb Exploit techniques & other android pen testing scripts.
- Nethunter implementation and exploitation hands on.
- DriveDroid implementation.
- Traffic hijacking with android.
- What is Vulnerability assessment / Pen testing and its steps.
- Concept of Hashing and hash cracking
- Pen testing Hardware and their usage.
- Cryptography and steganography.
- Live case study and case solving presented by Cyber security officials and corporate professionals.
- Competitions and other surprises
CDTS(Central Detective Training School) Head as a Guest Faculty
Free collection of important softwares, tools & kit
4 Lucky candidates will get a Free EC Council course of Ethical Hacking
15% discounts on each & every courses
Session from College Faculties, IT experts & Officers
Booking mode: Online/ Offline
For online booking via bookmyshow: http://in.bookmyshow.com/events/cyber-weapons/ET00028493
Hall Ticket Amount: INR- 1600 (Incl. everything)
Lunch will be provided by INSEC
Follow us on Facebook
Book your Ticket now!!