Salient Feature of MHM
- Health care management is a burning question to day. In order to translate the government program into realty it requires personnel trained and educated in special field of health care management. Good many number of institutions like hospital, nursing homes, specialty clinic etc are coming up; industrialists and philanthropists are lending support to cater to the need of health care services; lack of application of proper technology is the main hurdle; time has come to educate and train the personnel engaged in the job to give support to mankind. It is the call of the day that the personnel are abreast with the modern technologies of service and management of the Institutions in a better way so that the patients in particular and the population in general get the proper service for health care management. IBMR with 38 years experience in management has added its devotion to the area of management of hospital through educated students who will be the future manager in the particular field of mhm course in kolkata.
- Pedagogy, Case Studies, Assignments, Presentation, Mock Interview and Grooming.
- Best college of MHM course in kolkata.
- Lectures delivered by eminent Faculties and Experts from Hospital & Medical Discipline.
- Summer Internship Project in reputed Hospital & Nursing Home.
- Practice-Oriented training with audio-visual facilities tied up with eminent Hospital for practical classes.
- Periodical Seminar attended by eminent Doctors and Hospital Administrators.
SPECIAL FEATURES :
- Tie-up with renowned hospital-Medica Superspeciality
- Dedicated broadband high speed internet backbone.
- Programme code lab.
- Real time project experience.
- Hospital/Health Care Institution visit.
- Training for aptitudes testing and technical skill building.
- Modern application software training & implementation.
Academic calendar :
APPLICATION AND ADMISSION PROCEDURE:
- Admission kit and prospectus will be available from the office of the Institute at 6/1, Swinhoe Street, Kolkata â€“ 700 019 or 318A, Prantik Pally, Rajdanga, Kolkata â€“ 700 107 on all working days from Monday to Friday expect holidays between 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. against payment of Rs. 500/- in cash. For out station candidate admission kit and prospectus may be obtained by post on payment Rs. 550/- by Demand Draft in favour of â€śInstitute of Business Management & Researchâ€ť payable at Kolkata.
- Application forms are to be submitted to the office along with 2 sets of duly attested photocopies of testimonials pertaining to name, age educational qualification (Madhyamik or equivalent and onwards), extra curricular activities, work experience, etc.
- Application form should be filled in properly. Incomplete application form is liable to be rejected. Filled in application form is to be submitted at the office of the institute between 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. from Monday to Friday. Last date of submission of forms will be announced later on.
- 6 copies of passport size photographs are required to be enclosed with the form affixed in the spaces meant for.
- Admission systems, registration of students will be governed by WBUHS rules, guidelines and directives.
- All admissions are provisional till registration is approved by WBUHS.
2 year degree program offered by West Bengal University of Health Science.
- Students having passed any degree level examination (3 year degree course) from any recognized University shall be eligible for admission to the MHM course. The admission process will be governed by the WBUHS rules and regulation. Last date of admission is to be announced later on. Original testimonials are to be produced at the time of admission. The decision of Admission Committee relating to admission is final.
- Genesis : The objective of MHM programme is to provide high quality professional education in Health Care services to young and promising students who wish to join executive positions in medical / health care institution like Hospitals, Nursing Home & Medical Centre. This course is designed to blend theoretical and practical inputs so as to provide students with knowledge and skills they need to seize opportunites and tackle challenges todayâ€™s global market.
- Career Prospects : On successful completion of the course, students will have many options to lunch prospective career in growing sectors of health care management Higher education at the master degree level or any other higher qualifications in India & abroad will be a positive value-addition. They also much for their own start-up business.
Studentâ€™s evaluation system comprises of both continuous and semester assessments. The components of evaluation of each course should include the following:
- Class participation including attendance practical/assignments/seminar/case presentation etc. and internal evaluation.
75% attendance is compulsory for appearing in the examination of each semester
Grading System :
- As per University norms, the over all performance of a successful candidate for the award of MHM degree shall be based on the combined results of all the examinations of all the four semesters.
Publication of Results :
- The University shall publish a list of all successful candidates of each of the semester examinations. Each successful candidate shall receive his / her MHM degree certificate and mark sheets from the University.
Ibmr kolkata UG Campus:
6/1, Swinhoe Street, Kolkata – 700019
Phone : 033-2440-6755, Fax : 033 – 24414824
Ibmr kolkata PG Campus:
318A, Prantik Pally, Rajdanga, Kolkata – 700107
Phone : 033-2441 4822 / 23 Fax : 033-2441 4824